Monday, October 20, 2008

You can pay for school but you can't buy class

Yesterday at my grandmother's house, one of my cousin's kids punched me in the testicles so hard that it still hurts today.
 
The kid is only three or four so his fists are really small and he only hit the right testicle.  But that little fist flew like a bullet with incredible precision and I was trying to play Nintendo DS so I was caught completely off guard.  I almost vomited.  He smiled and laughed.
 
When I brought it up to his parents, his father, who has three sons, said, "Yeah, he's a bastard.  Last week in 7-11 when I wasn't paying attention, he punched me right in the balls and I couldn't move.  He got me one other time when I was working on the house.  You're lucky it wasn't the big one, he got me good once and I hit the floor."
 
I didn't realize that it was a family game.  I never thought I'd say this, but my family may actually be too white trash for me.